Self-Saver handles personal taxes you owe on your business such as 1099 income and self-employment income. Self-Saver does not process corporate, LLC or annual taxes. For more assistance with your taxes that are not related to self-employment, you can use AARP Foundation Tax-Aide for help with annual filing and more at

Did this answer your question?